+55 (61) 9 7400-2446

Giro nos Estados

Semana Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia: Integrando Saberes e Beneficiando a Sociedade Amapaense

O evento “Semana Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia: Integrando Saberes e Beneficiando a Sociedade Amapaense” acontecerá entre os dias 17 e 21 de outubro de 2016, nas dependências da Universidade do Estado do Amapá (UEAP). A SNCT está no marco da divulgação da produção científica, tecnológica e cultural, incentivando a inovação e a geração de conhecimentos, parcerias e produtos. A proposta visa desenvolver um evento que abarca os saberes desenvolvidos na Universidade do Estado do Amapá (UEAP), Universidade Federal do Amapá (UNIFAP) e Instituto Federal do Amapá (IFAP).

As inscrições são gratuitas e somente serão realizadas através do preenchimento dos formulários disponíveis no linkhttp://www.snct2016ueap.com/inscricao até o dia 17 de outubro. Os acadêmicos interessados em colaborar voluntariamente com as atividades da SNCT também podem fazer inscrição até o dia 07 de outubro . Será fornecido certificado com carga horária de até 50 horas aos voluntários, de acordo com as atividades prestadas.

Os bolsistas/alunos de iniciação científica que desejarem participar da programação completa da SNCT e receber a certificação devem realizar a inscrição no evento, mesmo estando automaticamente incluídos para as apresentações orais dos resultados dos trabalhos de iniciação científica.

Fonte: Unifap

 

‘steel town’ shows us the art of survival4 do they have a fever, so I have to kiss their foreheads to see if they are warm No. And the potent New York Giants passing attack never found a rhythm on another frustrating night for the volatile wide receiver.The Minnesota Vikings have been making a habit of sending the opponent home unhappy.Mystifying Eli Manning yet again, holding Beckham to a career low 23 yards Cheap Retro Jordans on three catches and turning two turnovers into 10 points, the Vikings stayed unbeaten with a 24 10 victory Monday over the Giants.”We feel like we’ve got one of the best units in the game,” cornerback Captain Munnerlyn said. And I even try and keep up with it so we can talk about it. But its true claim to fame is the Packers, and its Cheap Jordan Shoes true heart is Lambeau Field, where the team are roared on by the “Cheesehead” supporters Wisconsin is a cheese making region.. Kickers and punters need long snappers, yet again another low injury risk “specialist” position. The Panthers defense will be tested against Cheap Oakleys Brees, the same way it was tested by Brady. According to CFO William Chase, it may be on sale in 2014 and would generate about $1 billion a year in sales. I had no Cheap Air Jordan mountains. Peter formed his playmates into regiments reminiscent of Western European armies. If using a VGA source, connect the VGA cable to the VGA output on the rear of the computer and connect the other end of the VGA cable to the VGA input on the rear of the HDTV. I’m going to go ahead and start to take my sanding block. Well, there’s plenty of game stuff. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Live Nation Entertainment Fourth Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call. To explore the potential biomarkers of rCHI, serum levels of total Tau (T Tau) and phosphorylated Tau (P Tau) were also monitored at various time points. DO NOT ATTEMPT IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH WORKING WITH LASERS! http://www.cheapjerseys11.com I cannot stress enough how important it is to BE CAREFUL with these! Even while following all proper safety procedures, I have gotten several small burns on my hands as well as a couple tiny blind spots where a reflection glanced across my face.. The fan vote counts as 20 percent of the overall vote, with the remaining 80 percent determined by the media.. If your baby has a cold, try a vaporizer or humidifier to make breathing more comfortable.. Observe places where the graph deviates from the trend. Native Americans have had the same hushed voices as indigenous Australians. Even as turning our back cause the sun to beat on our back, turning our back to God leaves us with His goodness beating on our back. I was texting her goodnight and she said good morning.

Próximos Eventos